Tuesday, November 17, 2015

AK380 and Mojo - Rudi0504

Sunday I had time to compare my own set up.
Set Up A
Ak 380 + Ak 380 Amp
Vs
Set Up B
Ak 380 + Mojo Dac / Amp.



My Impression :
Set Up A = Ak 380 + Ak 380 Amp :
High :
is more present and more natural.
Mid :
More analog and natural Mid.
Has better pronounce.
Bass :
Is on the right track and natural bass .
Soundstage :
More 3 D .Tall and depth and wide
Overall :
Set up A more natural sound No coloration.
If i play slow music .it can play very well.
If i play fast song .it can play on the right time.
Set Up B
The Hiss was on the Recording not on MoJo.
I have tested again with many songs.
and MoJo has coloration.
In some songs.
I need coloration for some music
Wow Factor from Ak 380 + MoJo is higher
It depends on what kind of music genre you like to hear.
Set up A:
Jazz.Jazz Vocal .violin concert.audiophile songs.
Set Up B:
Pop .Rock and Hard Rock and big classical Orchestra with big impulse.
Which ones aound better ?
To my music collection i prefer set up A.
But i like set Up B too.
Thats why i collect both.

Imho.





No comments:

Post a Comment