Monday, November 23, 2015

ibasso HDP R10 from Japan - Rudi0504

IBasso HDP R 10 Japan Version is as IBasso best DAP they ever made until now.



New IBasso DAPs From
DX 100
DX 50
DX 90
DX 80
Still can not replace my IBasso HDP R 10.

IBasso HDP R 10 strong point is their COAX and Line Out.
As DAP the SQ is still exist until now.

Minus only 3 points:
Bulky
U I
Battery life is only 6 hours
The rest are excellent.

Please wake up IBasso
Why can you not make a better DAP again?

Source :
IBasso HDP R10 as transport
Dac Amp :
Chord MoJo
Iem :
Dita Truth Gold Trrs Edition
Cable :
IC VentureCraft Limited Edition from Go Dap DD 1 LE
Op Amp Muse 02
Adapter : Trrs female to mini Van Den Hul from Dita.

Sound Quality :
I have my IBasso HDP R 10 since 2011.
Until now is already 4 years but the Sound Quality is still one of the best from all my DAPs collection.
Please dont through away your IBasso HDP R 10.
Imho

-Rudi0504









No comments:

Post a Comment