Friday, January 1, 2016

Echobox Finder X1 unboxing - Rudi0504

Thank you Echobox and Santa Damon Blair for this wonderful Christmas Present to me.

I would like to share the unboxing of the Echobox The Finder X1 Titanium Earphone.




The build quality is super.
The box itself looks so beautiful.
Thats why i opened it slowly so that I did not damage the Box .






Inside the Box:
The Finder X1 Titanium Earphone
2 double flange eartips
3 S M L silicon eartips
2 sets Filter Black and Red
1 set White Filter installed
1 beautiful Pouch

Filter :
White : warm
Black : most balance Sq
Red : the Brightest one from three



Out the box I paired with the Sony PCM D 100 and Shozy Magic Amp. The sound is open and bright sounding IEM with fast bass response and very clear mids.
This IEM fits like my music preference - bright and detailed.
Its important that its not harsh and peaky.
I hate Dull sounding IEMs .
That Dull IEM can make me wait and wait , when will the high and detail will be coming.
I will share some impressions again after burn in.




No comments:

Post a Comment