Friday, February 12, 2016

Short impressions of the Cowon Plenue D. - Rudi0504


After a burn in of about 40 hours I would like to share my short impressions of the 
 Cowon Plenue D.


Source:
Cowon Plenue
IEMs:
Ocharaku Kaede II.
Headphone:
V Moda M 100.
Highs:
It has rich detail and clarity
But i feel the high is not so free.
Maybe I need some more burn in time.
Mids:
Is sweet but lacks clarity
Bass:
Is not so tight and I need an Equiliser to make better Bass detail and clarity.
Separation:
Good separation
Soundstage:
Is wide and has good depth.

Overall:
Cowon Plenue D can drive a headphone like the V Moda M100.

For best sound quality I need to use Equalizer for headphone and iems are different.
You can adjust follow your preference.


I need more burn in to open up the Cowon Plenue D.

-Rudi0504.

No comments:

Post a Comment