Saturday, April 28, 2018

Ocharaku AKA KIYEKI Balance 4.4 mm Pentakom

I would like to share out the Box Ocharaku AKA KIYEKI balance 4,4 mm Pentakom.

As TOTL from Ocharaku lne up now.

Price in Fujiya Avic Store Tokyo is ¥102.000 Yen by Makoto Ishizone san

Ocharaku is well known brand from Japan by Makoto Yamagishi san

I love Ocharaku house sound, totally I have now 6 Ocharaku IEMs in my collection.
Ocharaku
Kaede 2
AKA Kaede 2
AKA Sakura
Kiyeki Single ended Titanium jack
AKA Kiyeki balance 4.4mm Pentakom

AKA Donguri TI = Titanium

I missed AKA Kaede 1

Mostly they make limited edition for their TOTL IEMs.

That's what I like, once they sold out you

can find only on secondhand market in Japan.

The sound quality is balance sounding IEM with great high extensions and clarity and great bass detail and impact.

This Ocharaku AKA Kiyeki already launched last Year 2017.

Ocharaku IEMs are excellent for collection.their sound quality never get bored.one day for sure I miss their sound quality.

My lovely case is from Vanuys by Hiroshi Teddy Tada san














posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment