Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Balanced XLR 4 Pin Cable for Oppo PM1. -Rudi0504

I bought a Balanced XLR 4 Pin Cable for my Oppo PM1.

I would like to run my Oppo PM 1 in Full Balanced Portable Set Up .


Source :
Onkyo DP X1
AK 240 SS

Amp :
Mass Kobo 404 Full Balance Portable Amp

Headphone :
Oppo PM 1 with Oppo Balance Cable

Cable :
Trrs to trrs Crystal Cable Piccolo 3 Strands DIY with Venture Craft

Power Bank :
Xiaomi 16.000 mAh

Sound Quality :
With fully balanced set up
Oppo PM 1 shine in better way

Highs :
Has better detail and rendering and high extension
Mids :
Has better Pronounce and clearer mid
Bass :
Has better detail and better impact too .
Separation :
With balanced set up make my Oppo PM 1 better separation.
Soundstage :
More 3D soundstage
In this set up
As Source Ak 240 ss has better sq than my Onkyo DP X1

Imho

Rudi0504








No comments:

Post a Comment