Friday, December 4, 2015

Onkyo DAP DP 1X after 8 hours burn in report. Rudi0504

After burn in about 8 hours since last night.



Now My Onkyo DAP DP 1X and my Ocharaku Donguri sound very good.
My impression after 8 hours is that my Onkyo DP 1X the sound now opens up.
Highs :
Is brighter and clearer too .
Now high has better presentation.
Cymbals sound very clear and clean.
Mids :
Has better pronunce and clear.
Out the box when I first heard the mids they were not so clear as like today.
Bass :
Has better detail and very clean sounding Bass.
Yesterday Bass sounded not so clean like today.
Separation :
Now it is very good .
Yesterday it was not so good.
Soundstage :
Now it is wider and has very good depth.
Yesterday was so narrow .
Black background:
After 6 hours nonstop burn in. It now has a blacker Background.
Overall :
Out the box was really not my cup of tea.
The sound quality was not so clear and congested .
This morning really surprised me.
Overall sounding very clear and clean like My HDP R 10 with Sabre DAC Chip.
I was so frustrated .
Why double DAC chip sound so congested and not so clear.
I am very happy now with Onkyo Dap DP1X.

Regards
rudi0504





No comments:

Post a Comment