Sunday, March 20, 2016

Advanced AcousticWerkes W500 IEM unboxing - Rudi0504

Advanced AcousticWerkes W500 IEM

Another new Package arrived yesterday night.

First at all I would like to say thank you to Rudy AAW Singapore for the AAW W 500 review unit.

And thank you very much to my best friend Gatot Richard Widjaja.
Without their help I can not get it so fast into my hands last night.

I would like to share out the box AAW W500 photos.





















Out the Box Sound Quality:
High:
open and rich in detail and has very good high extension.
Mid:
very clear and sweet vocals.
Bass:
Very good bass impact and very fast bass response.
Very clean sounding bass
Separation:
Very good separation that I can hear where the individual instruments come from.
Soundstage:
Very wide and has very good depth and tall.

I burn in now and will share review soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment