Saturday, March 5, 2016

Another of Rudi`s on the go set ups - Rudi0504

My on the go set up.

Source:
Cowon Plenue D
Amp:
Shozy Magig Amp
IEM:
Alpha and Delta AD 01
Equalizer :
User 1
Sound Quality:
Cowon Plenue D sound quality without EQ is like food without salt.

My User 1 EQ setting so far is an all rounder setting.
It depends what kind of IEMs or headphone i use.
I adjust the Bass setting up and down .
And so the mid and high frequencies follow my IEMs and headphones.

Highs:
Very smooth open and detail
Mids:
Sweet and very good pronounce and sound so clear
Bass:
Very good in detail.

If the Bass speed was faster and the bass impact tighter it would be perfect for my preferences.
Separation:
Very good.
Soundstage:
Wide and good depth
Background:
Black background

Overall:
Very smooth and analog sounding dap.
Very long battery life MP3 is about 100 hours.
It is very good Dap for traveling.

Minuses:
Sofar it can not play DSD

No comments:

Post a Comment