Monday, April 18, 2016

impression from my Aka Kaede Sakura - Rudi0504

Impression of my Aka Kaede Sakura IEMs

















I would like to share my impression from my Aka Kaede Sakura
Source :
AK 240 ss
Lotoo Paw Gold
Amp :
Bakoon HDA 5520
Iem :
Aka Sakura
Cable :
CY - AX solid copper 22 AWG by Cypherus



After burn in about 30 hours sound quality.

High :
Focus and very clear high with vety good high presentation and best high from all Kaede i ever heard
Mid :
Beat focus from all Kaede and best pronounce too
Bass :
Excellent Bass impact and detail , very clean and fast Bass reproduction.
So far best bass reproduction compare my Kaede II and compare My friend kaede sakura
Separation :
Best separation from kaede II and kaede sakura
Soundstage :
Very wide and very good depth too.


Conclusion :
This Aka Sakura is as my best Kaede series i ever heard
It is crystal clear and black background
I love the way aka sakura produce midbass and very fast and clean sounding Bass.
Very clear mids
I am very happy with my aka sakura sound quality.

Thank you Christian Hartono for your help to get this rare item aka sakura
Bravo Makoto Yamagishi San for your excellent iem

-Rudi0504


No comments:

Post a Comment