Saturday, April 30, 2016

LCD - Rudi0504



At Can Jam Singapore i heard LCD 4 ver 1 is 100 Ohm
And today i head at Jaben Jakarta LCD 4 ver 2 200 Ohm
LCD 4 100 Ohm version ia more easy to drive but darker or warmer compare to 200 Ohm version
I prefer LCD 4 200 OHm version,it is more open and fastest bass response compare to 100 Ohm version
Has wider soundstage and better detail too

LCD 4 200 Ohm minua only :
Very hard to drive headphone
Remind me He 6 from Hifi man
Normally hard To drive Headphone sound quality is excellent
I can not drive LCD 4 200 ohm using :
My Ak 380 copper + amp copper
Even plus Mass Kono 404 to my ak 380 copper+ Amp copper, I still can not drive properly
At the end i used CD player Marantz + Bakoon desktop amp, the result is better but still not perfect synergy
I believe one i can find the synergy , LCD 4 200 Ohn will be sound excellent and as one of the best sounding headphone on the Market


No comments:

Post a Comment